Look at us!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Apology and lets move on.

Hey GooseNation. I need to apologize on behalf of the blog for not posting any picks for last week. Money doesn't come to those who wait and I unfortunately wasn't able to make my picks before the games started. Thus, we were not able to profit as a team. I promise though we are going to cash in this weekend. I'm planning on making a play on the Seahawks this Thursday night. They are playing the 49'ers who seem to have peaked. The Seahawks have linemen the size of houses, Wilson is proving himself to be worthy of a quarterback position and Seahawk receivers are working their hardest to get open for some big time scores. I'm not convinced the Seahawks will beat the Niners at home but I think they will keep it within Seven.
Seahawks 24 Niners 28 (2 Units)

(I know it doesn't mean a whole lot when I didn't blog about it beforehand because it makes me look shitty but if I was worried about my image I wouldn't post it. I ended up going 5-0 this weekend picking titans, browns, jets, packers, broncos. It was amazing and I am 9-1 in my last 10 picks. Lets make some money this weekend everybody. See you Thursday Drew N.F. Henningfield)

No comments:

Post a Comment