Look at us!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Night Football Week 7

Hey sports fans! Well we suck at posting on time and consistently, but we have been hot nonetheless but let's see if we can actually get more picks on here. Tonight's game is the Lions vs the Bears Monday thriller! Putting a small play on the Lions. Why? Because I don't believe in the Bears yet. I think Jay Cutler is just a big cry baby and will falter tonight. Well, not necessarily falter and lose, but I don't think the Lions will lose by more than a touchdown. They have the components to win, and I think tonight we see a close game. I don't have any facts for you, just a hot hand right now that is feeling the Lions! The line is at 6.5 right now, I bought half a point because I always go on the safe side and would rather lose that little bit of winnings then everything altogether. So if you think that sucks, well go for the 6.5 I don't care, but as always best of luck and let's hope the goose is golden!

Lions +7 (1 unit) (bought .5 point)

No comments:

Post a Comment